RV'ers are welcome visitors to the festival and camping is $10 per night with a two-day festival pass for $30. To purchase camping and festival tickets, click on the button below. Campers are free to jam at any time so if that's a concern to you, you should go elsewhere to camp. Campground rules will be posted at the Camp Host's location, but there mostly just common sense and being polite to your neighbors.
Tent Camping is allowed and sites will be designated on arrival. Tent camping is free.
The Town of Marana provides the Venue and facilities for the festival. This includes designated areas for camping and jamming. Recognizing that jamming and socializing in camp are important to our enjoying the festival, Marana will allow tables and chairs to be set up and awning to be used within the designated camping area. As guests of the Town of Marana, we need to abide by their guidelines which are listed below for your information:
1. RV campers must follow signs to RV Camp Host for slot assignment.
2. Tent camping is allowed in the designated area.
3. Gas BBQ grills, gas stoves and gas lanterns are allowed in the camping areas only. Portable generators are allowed.
4. If you have a generator, please refrain from running it before 8:00 a.m. or after 8:00 p.m.
5. Well-behaved pets are allowed but must be leashed in the festival grounds.
6. You are welcome to dispose of small quantities of trash in our trash receptacles, but please make sure that your trash is completely within the receptacle. We do not have a dump station, and you may not dump wastewater or sewage on our property.
7. Campfires are not permitted. Charcoal grills maybe used for cooking only.
8. All persons use the facility at their own risk. The Town of Marana and its employees will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property. Campers will be required to sign an indemnity (Hold- Harmless) statement.